Various virtual exhibitions that
meet the needs and purposes of organizations such as companies, associations, and institutions can
The virtual event platform
allows event organizers
/participants to show products
and services to customers
and communicate in real time.
This enables attendees to network
directly with global entrepreneurs
and industry partners through just
a few clicks.
Additional advanced features
enable online meetings between
participants by creating virtual
conference rooms as well as virtual exhibitions.
Prospective attendees or persons who wish to join an event can register by visiting the website prior to the event.
• Creating Pre-Promotion Events
• Customized Signup Forms
• Easy Online Registration
• Sending SMS/Email Updates to Registered Attendees
• Setting Event Countdown Timers
A virtual main lobby can make your virtual event feel more alive.
A variety of templates attract the interest and attention of attendees.
It is also possible to set up banner displays and video screens to
promote your business to participating companies/organizations
• Choosing from a variety of templates is possible.
• Using Video and Banner Displays
• Providing Backgrounds and Other Elements
• Creating a customized lobby is possible.
Branded companies and other exhibitors can have customizable exhibitor booths at their events and showcase their products through multimedia such as e-brochures, posters, and videos.
• Providing a Platform for Brand Exposure, Sales, and Overseas Expansion
• Categorizing Types with Customized Tags for Exhibitors
• It is possible to search for specific booths using the search tool or filter function with detailed information.
• Providing Customized Individual Booth Designs
• Providing Online Exhibition Booth Dashboards and Data
The virtual booth is a place where event attendees can communicate
with the booth manager from anywhere, and where attendees can view
presentations and materials, make one-on-one calls, and chat with the
person in charge.
• Integrated Video Player
• On-Site Live Broadcast
• Private and Public Booth Chat Rooms
• Direct Messages
• Video Meetings
• Booths for Brands with Customized Templates
• Uploading Logos, Banners, Flyers, and Other Files
On the virtual stage, speakers, hosts, sellers, etc. can give presentations
to attendees remotely, and communicate with them directly through live
chatting, Q&A, and voting features. Presentations can be conducted live,
semi-live (mixed), or be pre-recorded. Attendees can also watch already
completed presentations through an on-demand viewer upon request.
• Continuous Attraction of Attendee Interest with the Event Agenda
• Starting Live Streaming with a Video Presentation
• Attendees can watch the recording later on request.
• Live Chat Features
• Q&A And Voting Features